I know a place where we can go to ...

Monday, September 3, 2007

The Gamblers


You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em...

Last night was our end of summer blow out. We had dinner, I mean a feast, with the Chambers, Chavez' & Jessica's parents. The girls learned how to play poker. Jessica & Vicki were the first to fold. (We were more interested in talking), but our girl Tracy represented! The guys were great teachers and very patient with us chicks.

It is wonderful to have such fantastic friends. Summer maybe over, but our friendships will last a lifetime! Thanks for a great summer Johnnie, Joey, Jessica and Tracy!

Pictured are my BFFs - Jessica (L) and Tracy (R)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That is an AWESOME slide show!!! Perfect song...gave me chills (inside my bubble) :)

LOVE IT!